Tuesday, June 11, 2024

A Frostgrave Game (Finally!)

 I finally finished off the scenery and played a game of Frostgrave at the Guildford Club last night.

Kept things simple and pregenerated a couple of Warbands.  One and Elementalist and one an llusionist.  They each had 8 figures: Wizard, Apprentice, 3 thugs, a thief, Archer and then either a treasure hunter or a barbarian.  Played the standard 5 treasure markers on a 3 x 3 table.

The game was fun and I came very close to getting the third treasure off the board before my luck ran out and I lost my final soldier.  I only had my Wizard left in the end (the Treasure Hunter and Thief had made it off the table with treasures).

We are playing another 3 sided game in two weeks.









2 comments:

  1. The scenery looks great; is it commercial or scratch built?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buildings are all 3d printed by me from free files on Thingiverse. The ruins are the Ulvheim set of ruins and the central "Temple" is the Tikal_C set of blocks.

    Other stuff is repurposed LOTR scenery from GW, and odds and sods from the spares box.

    ReplyDelete