Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Painting Desk

 I just had a bit of a tidy up of my painting table, which is actually my parents' old bureau.  Means I have an area to paint on and can put the part painted / ready to paint stuff out of sight in the cupboard below.  This was useful when I was painting 54mm figures for a living and could put my own stuff away and concentrate on customers orders.

Except that seems to have got out of hand as does my butterflying between periods.  I currently have the following on the table or in the waiting cupboard:
(28mm unless otherwise stated)

24 x 54mm Velites
2 x Ogres (tanks)
10 x FPW command figures
7 x D&D Figures
3 x alien plants
10 x Redoubt 3 Musketeer figures
12 x 54mm British Napoleonics awaiting new heads
6 x gaslands Sentry Guns
24 British AWI 40mm
60 American AWI 40mm
60 x 20mm Sudan Egyptians
12 x 54mm French Old Guard
12 x 54mm British Highlanders
10 x Batman figures
36 x Vikings

All of these have been undercoated and had at least one colour of paint on them.  Some are a couple of colours and a tidy up away from being finished...

I might have a problem with concentrating on finishing stuff!

The 9 Star Trek Away Team posted last time are the first things to be cleared off the painting desk and finished for a few months.

I can see a New Years Resolution coming up to clear this lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment