Tuesday, April 30, 2024

More Epic Pike and Shotte 30YW

 I have spent some time today painting another frame of Epic figures and thought I'd show them on the frame.

They are nearly done - need to tidy up the separate figures (which I find harder to paint) and then they can be removed, edges repainted and then based up.

These are a Swedish Grey regiment.



Same technique as before. These took about 3.5 hours to paint on and off during the afternoon.  I am actually enjoying painting these.  There is something pleasing about impressionist painting and getting figures finished quickly.

I have now bought the Push of Pike starter set as it was heavily reduced on Amazon (with free postage) so there will be lots more of these, after some French Marlburians are finished off.



2 comments:

  1. they look pretty good, and prove your painting method is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theanks they do seem to be coming out okay and I am enjoying painting them.

    ReplyDelete