Wednesday, September 23, 2015

New Company launched




I am pleased to announce that I have recently launched a new company, Imperial Miniatures, to produce a range of 54mm painted Toy Soldiers.

www.imperialminiatures.co.uk

I have acquired the British in India, Colonial and ordnance ranges previously produced by All the Queens Men who closed up when Derek Cross retired in 2007.



I am working my way through making new moulds, sorting masters, etc but will be releasing new sets in a steady flow over the next few months and will be at the Toy Soldier show with a small table in December.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mike, I knew Derek Cross very well many years ago and was his agent in Germany in the 70s/early 80s. Superb figures but even then very expensive. Particularly popular over there were his Imperial German mtd bands. However he was also the only one (apart from Britains eons ago) who produced Prussian mtd Hussars with their low busbys and the flap lying over to the left rear - will you be producing those?
    very best wishes, David

    ReplyDelete
  2. A small world then! I was surprised at how expensive the figures were in 2007, I have brought the prices more in line with the current prices from other current manufacturers such as ATS, etc.

    I have access to all the masters and am looking at acquiring other ranges as I get the colonial ones into production.

    The WW1 and Imperial Germans are next on my list but I can produce them faster if people are interested in buying them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited about this, well done! The very best of luck and I already have my eye on some of those little fellows! ;)

    ReplyDelete